About Me

My photo
A NC Mom to 4 wonderful boys, Wife to GREAT Husband, & TK Teacher!! Hey... Add a comment if you want!! I'd love to hear from you!!!

My Blog List

Monday, September 14, 2015

#happyclassroom

I have wanted to get back to blogging and thought I needed a little push to get started!!  So I am joining my good friend, Greg, from The Kindergarten Smorgasbord and his #happyclassroom journey!!  Let's find something happy each day and blog about it... I have put it off, put it off and put it off!!  As of today, I am blogging!!!  Ok, maybe not everyday, butttttt.... I will try!!! ;)



The Kindergarten Smorgasboard


So...
Today... I am happy because I got a day off from school!!!!  Thank you Rosh Hashanah!!  Although I do not actually celebrate this Jewish holiday, I did take time today, in my uncharacteristically quiet house, to reflect on myself and how I could challenge myself to become a better person.  I think that it was a wonderful way to spend my afternoon; and I came up with a few realistic ways I could be a better me.  1)  I can't take things so personally or seriously  2) Smile  and 3) Do the best I can every single day.  That's it... I let you know how I do.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment